Tuesday 26 April 2016

Your Mind is a Galaxy

Catherine is a supermodel. Actually. And coincidentally she is my best friend which is convenient for me as a photographer. She let me paint all over her and was super chill as I spattered paint the paint on. 
This was honestly such a fun shoot. All we used was paint, a blue backdrop, and a lamp. I had no idea how it was going to turn out but experimenting is part of the excitement. 



 I am so thankful for Catherine's willingness to be my model and to go along with my random artistic urges. 


This is my first attempt at levitation photography and it was pretty fun, but also quite challenging. We had to get two chairs to hold up her stomach and her legs, because you need abs to be able to do that pose on one stool. Anyways, I am looking forward to more experimenting in this area. 






No comments:

Post a Comment